Jul 21st, 2019
- game "HALF-LIFE 2"
- title "HALF-LIFE'"
- type singleplayer_only
- supportsvr 1
- SteamAppId 220 // This will mount all the GCFs we need (240=CS:S, 220=HL2).
- // The code that loads this file automatically does a few things here:
- // 1. For each "Game" search path, it adds a "GameBin" path, in <dir>\bin
- // 2. For each "Game" search path, it adds another "Game" path in front of it with _<langage> at the end.
- // For example: c:\hl2\cstrike on a french machine would get a c:\hl2\cstrike_french path added to it.
- // 3. For the first "Game" search path, it adds a search path called "MOD".
- // 4. For the first "Game" search path, it adds a search path called "DEFAULT_WRITE_PATH".
- // Search paths are relative to the base directory, which is where hl2.exe is found.
- // |gameinfo_path| points at the directory where gameinfo.txt is.
- // We always want to mount that directory relative to gameinfo.txt, so
- // people can mount stuff in c:\mymod, and the main game resources are in
- // someplace like c:\program files\valve\steam\steamapps\half-life 2.
- // First, mount all user customizations. This will search for VPKs and subfolders
- // and mount them in alphabetical order. The easiest way to distribute a mod is to
- // pack up the custom content into a VPK. To "install" a mod, just drop it in this
- // folder.
- // Note that this folder is scanned only when the game is booted.
- game+mod hl2/custom/*
- // We search VPK files before ordinary folders, because most files will be found in
- // VPK and we can avoid making thousands of file system calls to attempt to open files
- // in folders where they don't exist. (Searching a VPK is much faster than making an operating
- // system call.)
- game_lv hl2/hl2_lv.vpk
- game+mod hl2/hl2_sound_vo_english.vpk
- game+mod hl2/hl2_pak.vpk
- game |all_source_engine_paths|hl2/hl2_textures.vpk
- game |all_source_engine_paths|hl2/hl2_sound_misc.vpk
- game |all_source_engine_paths|hl2/hl2_misc.vpk
- platform |all_source_engine_paths|platform/platform_misc.vpk
- // Now search loose files. We'll set the directory containing the gameinfo.txt file
- // as the first "mod" search path (after any user customizations). This is also the one
- // that's used when writing to the "mod" path.
- mod+mod_write+default_write_path |gameinfo_path|.
- // Add the HL2 directory as a game search path. This is also where where writes
- // to the "game" path go.
- game+game_write hl2
- // Where the game's binaries are
- gamebin hl2/bin
- // Last, mount in shared HL2 loose files
- game |all_source_engine_paths|hl2
- platform |all_source_engine_paths|platform
Please, Sign In to add comment