[Paradise] - Casual Injury Tables
JaqueRabbit Jan 23rd, 2019 (edited) 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Players who have the Casual Role are NOT REQUIRED to utilize this Injury Table if they don't want to, but Players who have the PvP Role who are having a Light Spar are Required to use the Relevant Injury Dice.
- While none of the Injuries on this Table will result from Death, they are set up to assist in Storytelling and to make Combat more random/fun for the Players! There will be Two Tables in this doc: True Casual and Chaotic Casual.
- True Casual will NOT result in lasting damage, but may result in things like Bruises, Scrapes, and Pulled Muscles.
- Chaotic Casual may result in things such as Missing Teeth, Broken Bones, and lacerations that require stitches. If an Injury leaves a scar, please note it in the 'Additional' section of the Character's Profile.
- (True Casual: 1d5)
- 1: You receive a punch to the face while leaves you with a black eye for 2 IRL Days.
- 2. You stumble and scrape your knee while fighting.
- 3. Deflecting a hit, you pull the muscles in your shoulder from the force of the blow. It will take 2 IRL days to heal.
- 4. You manage to hurt your own hand while fighting somehow. Your hand will be stiff for a while
- 5. You take a hit somewhere on your body and it leaves a nasty bruise for 2 IRL days.
- (Chaotic Casual: 1d12)
- 6. You take a hit to your mouth, knocking out one of your teeth. (Note which Tooth)
- 7. You misstep while fighting and get struck in the ribs. One of your ribs Cracks and will take 5 IRL days to stop hurting.
- 8. Something catches you while fighting and leaves a deep cut on your arm. You may need stitches. (Will leave a Scar)
- 9. Something catches you while fighting and leaves a deep cut on your face. You may need stitches. (Will leave a Scar)
- 10. The next strike you take is in just such a place as to snap the bone in your arm completely. You will be in a cast for 10 IRL days.
- 11. You take a strike to your ankle and roll it. You are unable to walk on that leg for the next 5 IRL days.
- 12. During combat your leg gets injured. The smaller of the bones in your calf snaps (fibula) and you will need a cast for 10 IRL days.
RAW Paste Data