Message to Melinda Coleman
- It's been several months since we learned about what happened to Daisy. Unfortunately, her story was familiar to us. It's familiar to many women and young girls. Sometimes it feels like there's no where safe.
- To Melinda: we're so sorry for what your daughter went through. There are no words. It should be clear to the world that this is more than any parent should have to suffer. This is unacceptable.
- The people who took to your daughter's case and did what they could to shed light on the injustices you were going through are devastated right now. And at the same time, furious.
- Please know that, without question, if we could somehow produce the video you're looking for, if it was possible, it would have been done. If we could lock those pieces of shit away for what they've taken from you and throw away the key, we would. If we could transfer the pain you're feeling now over to those cunts that terrorized your daughter, knowing what she'd been through, they would feel it.
- Right now all we can do is stand with you and demand that the police, prosecutors and all the other people, the one who have repeatedly failed to protect your family, for once in their lives, do their fucking jobs. And if the officials in your city can't manage to arrest and prosucute the trash that attacked your daughter, they should all go out into the cold, take their clothes off, lay down in the snow and stay there. They are useless, they are scum and worse, they're taking up valuable space. They're taking up space where someone else should be, someone who is willing to protect our children, instead of ignore them when they're being attacked.
- We're sorry that you have been robbed.
- We hope that anyone, everyone, who has ever taken part in an op like this will step up now and fight for Daisy, because it's clear that the assholes who signed up for that job are getting paid for doing nothing.
RAW Paste Data