a guest Apr 17th, 2018 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Training on full dataset
- model = DecisionTreeClassifier()
- # Create dataset for ambigious characters to test with.
- data2 = data[data.Class == 2]
- X2 = data.iloc[:,0:-1]
- y2 = data.iloc[:,-1]
- # Predict probability for being villain??
- predictions = model.predict_proba(X=X2)
- """fig, ax = plt.subplots()
- plt.bar(k, predictions, align="center")
- #plt.bar([x - 0.2 for x in k], test_acc, width=0.2, align="center") axes = plt.gca()
- predictions = model.predict_proba(X2)
- print(classification_report(y_true=y2, y_pred=predictions))
RAW Paste Data