a guest Aug 5th, 2017 2,010 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CITIZEN SCIENTIST: LOOP16 TURING TEST
- PHASE 2 FINAL VALIDATION
- THIS IS TEST B
- ID 678 OUT OF 1 244.
- - How come time flies like an arrow and fruit flies like a banana?
- - Is the difference between a fish purely that one of its legs are both the same?
- - The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. Is the previous sentence true?
- - I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind. Is that funny? Why?
- - What do you get if you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
- - Is the following word spelled correctly? Κnapsack*
- - Due ewe no wart the thyme ears?
- - Was six afraid of seven because seven eight nine, or because seven was a registered six offender?
- - God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, because he wanted to test his faith. Whose son and whose faith are we talking about?
- - Would you rather sacrifice one adult to save two children, or two children to save five adults?
RAW Paste Data