- [23:10] <heathkid> please remove DOPE from the pool...
- [23:11] <heathkid> I refuse to be a part of mining DopeCoins
- [23:11] <heathkid> unless someone can absolutely PROVE they are not in ANY WAY associated with "anonomous"
- [23:11] <heathkid> I'll change pools now
- [23:13] <heathkid> not mining them now... please remove them from the pool.. unless someone can convince me it's not *anonomous*... I won't be a part of mining any coin whatever to support them!
- [23:13] <heathkid> I HATE that I was mining them
- [23:14] <heathkid> DAMN!
- [23:14] <heathkid> okay... please drop DOPE
- [23:15] <heathkid> on another note... this has been the best payout I've had to date...
- [23:15] <heathkid> I'm here for the duration... drop DOPE
- [23:15] <heathkid> please
- [23:16] <heathkid> ???
- [23:16] <heathkid> lots of coins to mine... don't need that one
- [23:16] <heathkid> okay?
- [23:18] <nemesio> mining a coin doesn't support anyone/anything. It creates coins that we dump, dumping normally drops price, buying raises, the only time a coin 'supports' anyone is during the premine stage, which dopecoin has long surpassed.
- [23:19] <nemesio> With that said, If there is any concerns over the coins mined contact VT, he runs the pool
- [23:22] <heathkid> VTMiner: please do not include DOPE in the pool.
- [23:23] <heathkid> VTMiner: if I had *any* profits from mining DOPE... please reverse them... I will not participate in mining them. Thank you.
- [23:24] <heathkid> nemesio: I don't want to even be associated with them... period.
- [23:24] <heathkid> we mine it... I'll change pools
- [23:25] <heathkid> I don't give a rats ass if it's profitible or not
- [23:25] <heathkid> have to draw the line somewhere and at that... I do
- [23:25] <nemesio> most pools mine any and all coins. some pools show lists of what they mine, some don't.
- [23:26] <nemesio> only way to control what you mine is to solomine.
- [23:26] <heathkid> or setup my own pool
- [23:26] <heathkid> everyting *except* DOPE
- [23:26] <nemesio> where are you getting your information about DOPE ?
- [23:26] <heathkid> no where
- [23:27] <heathkid> or dopecoin.com
- [23:27] <heathkid> a friend of mine has already put over 1k of people dressed just like that in jain
- [23:27] <heathkid> jail
- [23:28] <heathkid> "by the people for the people"... etc.... read up on Anonomous
- [23:29] <heathkid> I will not mine for a terrorist group
- [23:29] <heathkid> you want to fine... not me
- [23:29] <nemesio> again, no one gains anything for a coin being mined.
- [23:29] <nemesio> i can make a coin, unless i premine from it, i gain nothing from it
- [23:29] <heathkid> keep trying to convince me
- [23:30] <nemesio> i'm not trying, it's cryptocurrency, it is how it works
- [23:30] <heathkid> would it kill CS to drop one coin???
- [23:30] <nemesio> why drop a coin if it's not doing anything to support anyone?
- [23:30] <heathkid> DOPE has no value... = good for everyone
- [23:31] <heathkid> no one mines, trades, or sells... = good for everyone
- [23:31] <heathkid> no one mines... no one can trade or sell.. right?
- [23:31] <heathkid> we are providing the service that allows it to be a "currency"
- [23:32] <nemesio> again, coin doesn't support anyone or anything. premine is the ONLY part that could go back to a creator
- [23:32] <heathkid> and once it's worthless... we'll all be better off
- [23:33] <heathkid> no one mines... it'll become worthless
- [23:33] <nemesio> how?
- [23:33] <nemesio> how would we be better off?
- [23:33] <nemesio> it's just another crypto at this point
- [23:33] <nemesio> it had start up support, it had its premine, the creaters had their pay out
- [23:33] <nemesio> now they earn nothing from it
- [23:34] <heathkid> seriously? on the dopecoin.com web site... 3rd pic on the right states, "Nice Day For A Revolution".... you think that's okay?
- [23:34] <nemesio> in certain situations, yes. Depending on where you're located and how things are ran, yes.
- [23:35] <heathkid> where are you?
- [23:35] <heathkid> these people are in the USA
- [23:35] <nemesio> that isn't what is questioned. What the real question is, how does mining a coin that provides no profit to anyone except for the people that mine and dump, matter if we mine and dump or not?
- [23:35] <heathkid> and actually more harmful than Obama...
- [23:36] <heathkid> because it exists to begin with
- [23:36] <nemesio> I know who anonymous is, they've been around much longer than the media has shown or than anyone began speculating on their doings
- [23:36] <heathkid> I know
- [23:36] <heathkid> trust me
a guest May 12th, 2014 199 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data