Battleship Full Movie Free Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Battleship Full Movie Free Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.
- Based on the classic Hasbro naval combat game, Battleship is the story of an international fleet of ships who come across an alien armada while on Naval war games exercise. An intense battle is fought on sea, land and air. What do the aliens want?
- for years movie goers have chosen a hit movie. like fast and the furious, ice age, iron man, star wars, etc.... but in recent years an looming curse has pleauged. this virus is called "sponsored by subway." every time subway backs a movie. the term movie bomb comes to mind. good, bad, or ugly it doesn't matter. if subway keeps their heads and stay out of the movies we can really choose a hit movie. people e-mail subway. tell them to sponser the biggest loser, American idol, survivor, or dancing with the stars, maybe the curse will cancel one of these shows.<br/><br/>if you don't believe me look at the most successful movie subway sponsored. happy gilmore. next the phantom, Atlantis, land of the lost, and the green lantern. movies that are worth watching at lease once. at lease for the dialoge. may favorite one line is "Matt Loawer can suck it!" or " ring, (while extending the middle finger) finger. lines that we would never hear or how their heard.
- The graphic looks good, it has good trailers and actors on board, but the movie itself was a piece of crap. I think it's no doubt that this movie focus a lot on action as seen by it's title. But the plot of the movie was extremely poor, boring and of course, predictable. It's nothing but a dumb down action movie which only main focus is to arouse the public with it's battle scenes and graphical contents. Does the directors this day take us public viewers as fools who will be arouse by just some graphical battle scenes? From the looks of this show, this director seems to be mocking us viewers this way. It's damn insulting how this director think he could gain public viewers support with such cheap entertainment. To put it short, this show is horrible and a cheap piece of entertainment. Seriously, don't waste your time or money watching it.
- Battleship is a sound vessel floating in Hollywood's oil-slick sea of "Transformers" sequels and vampire riffs.
- Director Peter Berg said:I spent a lot of time in the Navy thinking about who would make sense and who would bring an urban swagger to this character...put a call in, had a great couple of meetings, and she's a great girl, really hard-working, very smart, wants to be good, really strong work ethic, no attitude, no diva nonsense. She was great. There are some references in the movie that loosely connect it to the original Battleship board game. Those who are familiar with the game can pick up on them easily.<br/><br/><ul><li>Part of the plot involves the aliens emitting an electromagnetic pulse, which disrupts radio signals, including radar, communications, and targeting systems. The aliens themselves are unable to detect ships unless they have a direct line of sight. This means both sides are blind to each other's positions—just like the game, where the player is unaware of the enemy's position and can only fire blind.</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>The alien artillery "shells" look just like the pegs used in the game to mark hits and misses. In the movie, several of the enemy "pegs" embed themselves into a ship deck or hull, and then all simultaneously explode and sink the target ship. In the board game, an enemy ship is sunk only after several pegs are used.</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>Due to their lack of radar, the Navy resorts to receiving signals from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) system of buoys. The system is designed to track tsunamis (and other natural events) by detecting water displacement levels, but can detect any massive water displacement, such as those caused by the alien ships. The NOAA system is composed of a network of buoys spread across the ocean surface to form a grid, which is displayed on the Navy ship's instruments, and looks similar to the grids used by players in the game. Also (as in the game) the Naval personnel call out alien targets using a letter-number code to mark positions on the grid—and spotters on the ship call out "miss" and "hit" after each missile salvo.</li></ul> No, but someone does say, "They're not sinking this battleship!" It's the Naval Working Uniform (NWU). Based on the MARPAT Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform, with multiple pockets on the shirt and trousers, it uses a multicolor digital print pattern similar to those introduced by other services. However, the NWU is also made in three variants: predominantly blue (with some gray) for the majority of sailors and shipboard use; a woodland digital pattern; and a desert digital pattern for sailors serving in units requiring those types of uniforms, such as SEALs. Woodland and desert variants may be tailored differently than the blue-pattern uniform. The overall blue color reflects the Navy's heritage and connection to seaborne operations. The pixelated pattern is also used to hide wear and stains, something unavoidable with the utilities and working khakis used previously. The colors were also chosen to match the most commonly used paint colors aboard ship, extending the lifetime of the uniform on long deployments where uniforms often come into contact with freshly painted surfaces. This uniform is also worn at Naval Medical Center San Diego and other on-shore facilities. As of 2012 the NWU is authorized for wear outside of military installations. Yes. There's a short scene showing three Scottish kids finding one of the derelict pieces that splintered from the original formation at the beginning of the film. A man with a truck full of tools happens by and uses some of his implements to try to open it, failing, until a blowtorch works. They struggle and finally succeed in opening the pod, and the scene ends with them all running off scared, when an alien inside starts climbing out. "Interstate Love Song" by Stone Temple Pilots. a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data