/vp/'s MS Paint Topics: The Voting System!
a guest Dec 18th, 2016 340 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [Voting System]
- Contributors will be able to vote for an older Pokemon to re-cover on Sundays.
- [How do I vote?]
- When you contribute a drawing to the threads, just simply say you're voting for a Pokemon. Something like "I'm voting for Corphish" or "Vote for Avalugg" or "Vote: Hippowdon". Just make it apparent who you're voting for. Do not put your votes in the filenames of your submissions, as I can easily miss those.
- [What are the rules?]
- >What can I vote for?
- You can vote for an older Pokemon.
- You CANNOT vote for:
- -Gen VII Pokemon
- -Alolan Pokemon
- -Pokemon who won a past vote
- >You must contribute.
- I won't take your vote unless it comes with a contribution.
- >You can only vote for one Pokemon.
- If you vote for multiple Pokemon, I will just take the first one you named.
- >You can vote as many times as you'd like.
- The above rules still apply, though. One contribution, one vote. Please do not be a dick about it and attempt to make dozens of five second drawings just to spam votes. You'll ruin it for the rest of us. I reserve the right to turn down your votes if I suspect you of doing this.
- >Votes made in the last hour of Legendary Saturday will not count.
- I need time to tally the votes, and that's time taken out of building the collage and the new thread.
- Votes will be counted up every Sunday. The winner will be decided by RNG - the more votes a Pokemon has, the higher chance they have at winning.
- Points will be reset and stat anew next Monday.
- If, for some reason, I refuse your contribution (spam/stolen/pornographic), I won't take your vote either!
RAW Paste Data