- Stone: This means all the blocks and items that you have that are made of stone, with stone, or just in general have something to do with stone.
- Mining Gear: Gear and tools that you need when going down into your favorite mineshaft: Torches, pickaxes, buckets, or anything that you would take with you whilst mining.
- Tools and Gear: Here is where all your weapons; TNT, armor, and, flint and steel go. All extra tools that you have but do not need at the moment. (Ex. Hoe, Axe, etc.)
- Mob Drops: Anything a mob might have dropped that's not food or potion ingredient. (Ex. Rotten Flesh, Eggs, Ender Pearls, Feathers, etc.)
- Mass Junk: After a while, many players will accumulate several double chests each of cobblestone, dirt, gravel, granite, diorite, andesite. Keep things like this in an area - something, that you have a lot, maybe you will need great many chests for it.
- Wood: Anything having to do with wood. (Ex. Logs, planks, sticks, Fences, Boats, Signs, etc.)
- Ores/Minerals: Anything mined out of the Earth. (Ex. Iron Ore/Ingots, Gold Ore/Ingots, Diamonds, etc.)
- Nether: All blocks and items pertaining to the Nether, unless used for potions, in which those items would be in the alchemy room. (Ex. Netherrack, Nether Brick, Nether Brick Stairs and Slabs, Golden Nuggets, etc.)
- Food: Any and all food that's not currently on your player. (Ex. Porkchop, Beef, Bread, Chicken, the raw counterparts, Carrots, and any other delicious food-like items too.)
- Utilities: Anything mechanical things that do not fit into any of the other categories. (Ex. Redstone Torches, Repeaters, Enchanted Books, etc.)
- Natural: Plants, weeds, and stuff you'd find in the natural world. (Ex. Saplings, Cacti, Tall Grass, Leaves, etc.)
- Wool: There's many different colors of wool, so it gets its own chest. (Ex. Dyes, Shears, Wool, etc.)
- Other Junk Stuff that you will almost never need. For example, your best sword that can't be repaired and only has 7 durability, or that fishing rod you made by accident. Put this chest in the least convenient place you have. Alternately, some players just choose to dispose of these items.
luckytyphlosion Sep 5th, 2015 (edited) 139 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data