a guest Mar 20th, 2019 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Defeating yet another opponent at the Colosseum, a man comes home... Weary... He takes a glance at the sky... Black... A pillar of smoke coming from the center of Decivatius... No doubt the Council of Magic is doing something again, planning another way to win the war.
- He comes home to a beautiful woman... Beautiful wings... Strong build. His lover of the last couple months.
- She appears to be crying... The man comes over to her, only to find a spear in his neck. She mouths something... Silence comes out.
- The man opens his mouth and wheezes. The last thing the man sees is the woman turn to stone.
- Dreams of a past life flash before my eyes... Visions of glory, visions of battle. Visions of love... I see a woman. She opens her mouth, but I can't hear the words. She goes for my neck and my vision fades.
- The dreams crumble away, one by one as I open my eyes... Where am I? Who am I?
- "I name thee Bellatrix, may you serve us well." I hear a voice... From who? Who is Bellatrix? My name is...
- Bellatrix. It always was, wasn't it?
- I look around and see nothing but stone... I'm on an altar? In... A temple...
- Light floods the room as a massive stone door is pushed open. I see three women, my commanders... How do I know that?
- "Bellatrix, dream another day, for you are awake now." One of the women states. "Come, it's time for training. You're already late."
- In a few seconds, they are already at the altar I'm resting on. One of them reach out to me... Visions of scarlet lips and grey eyes...
- "Fuck off!" I hear a girl shout as I smack the hand away... It's my own.
- "Infantry, lowborn." The woman nods at her compatriots.
- I feel my cheeks flush with fury. Lowborn? What does my birth have to prove with anything? As I rise to my feet, I hear a command. "Sit." I'm filled with dread... And despite my will, I find myself sitting upon the altar.
- "Know your place, Bellatrix. There is a fine line between bravado and stupidity." The woman says calmly.
- "You're late. Follow me." She begins to walk away... I follow her. She has power, true power. Power, I will one day obtain-- Power I will one day surpass, for the glory of my Queen.
RAW Paste Data