Monster Hunter Generations Free Monthly DLC Series Begins To
Aug 8th, 2016
- Monster Hunter Generations Free Monthly DLC Series Begins Today
- For more information and assets click here
- The critically-acclaimed action RPG Monster Hunter Generations for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems kicks off its series of free monthly DLC packs for fans beginning today. These free monthly packs include quests and content that will be available on the first Friday of every month through early 2017.
- Released today, this month’s pack offers the ability to give the Felyne characters a canine look with a set based on Amaterasu from Okami, or, suit up as one of the most legendary heroes of all, Link, from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Both of these gear sets can be equipped for Felynes in either form – as A.I. support companions for hunters called Palicoes or with players directly controlling them in Prowler mode. The latest pack includes all this and more including 10 new quests, plus armor sets and weapons for both hunters and Felynes.
- For assets and details on Monster Hunter Generations, please visit the Capcom Press Center at press.capcom.com.
- About Monster Hunter Generations
- Monster Hunter Generations is the newest installment in the popular action RPG series, and serves as a fitting tribute to the last decade of Monster Hunter. In Monster Hunter Generations, throughout their journey players must defend each of the game’s four villages from the threat of major new menaces known collectively as the Fated Four. This latest installment marks the debut of new gameplay mechanics such as Hunting Styles and Hunter Arts which allow players to create the most custom, personalized playstyle of any Monster Hunter game yet. There are hundreds of quests to tackle in the solo adventure, plus tons of co-op multiplayer quests via local or online play (1-4 players).
Please, Sign In to add comment