Elektra Movie Hindi Free Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Elektra Movie Hindi Free Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Kirigi and The Order of the Hand send Elektra on a mission to kill the widower Mark Miller and his daughter Abby. Elektra becomes friendly with the two Millers and allies herself with him and defends them both from Kirigi's ninjas and other assassins. But is there more to the Millers than meets the eye?
- Elektra, once a student of Kimagure, a force for good, whose masters can see the future and even bring people back from the dead, is now a paid assassin. The enemy, the force for evil, at this time is known as The Hand, whose members use the dark arts. In this tale Elektra is given an assignment to kill a man and his daughter. However when the time comes to complete the mission she is unable to. The daughter is also being sought by The Hand, for she is known as a treasure that can tip the scales in favor of either good or evil. The Hand, who have the policy of "If we can't have her then no one can", send their own people to kill her. Elektra then allies herself with the Millers and helps to protect them from The Hand. The journey to the climax, the ultimate battle between good and evil for the treasure, has some interesting revelations, heading for a finale with an interesting twist.
- Memoirs of a Geisha was not the first movie to use the wrong Asians, but this one is even crazier as it uses non Asians (Terrence Stamp) to play roles that seem awfully Asian and of course the lead Japanese villain is played by a Korean American! Oh well, the movie is pretty and pleasant. Ms. Garner a delight and Goric Visnjic nice eye candy.<br/><br/>Who cares that Elektra herself seems for much of the movie to be more of a Treasure than the Treasure or more powerful than Typhoid a character who claims at one point "You know, I used to be the Treasure and I don't like being replaced." Garner's Elektra is more than either so why isn't she the one to upset the balance of good and evil? Is it because she is morally ambiguous? If so her bi-morality is refreshing in contrast to the dark and lights that surround her world.
- I expected a really bad movie after reading some newspaper reviews but i thought with the solid acting and interesting special effects, it was a solid movie within its context (i.e. not comparing it to serious, deep, drama). <br/><br/>As i watched it on DVD i was able to access the special features section which revealed the 'legend' of Elektra. Not knowing anything about comics, the features were a great look behind the scenes at the comic world (just a sneak peak) and made me appreciate the story of "elektra" much more. I thought Jennifer Garner did a great job, creating a character i (in my superficial way) rooted for. While some characters like the father, i found pointless, it was a good popcorn movie. <br/><br/>Garner's amazing physique made me feel like starting up kyokushin again...for the millionth time. Ah, the momentary inspiration movies give!
- "Kill Bill" without irony, and without Quentin Tarantino's flair for cool dialogue and chop-socky action (and without Uma Thurman, for that matter), Elektra is a pretty-looking, pretty dull adaptation of the Marvel Comic about a dishy, deadly assassin.
- In order to be able to get more people into the cinemas, the movie was cut down for a PG-13 rating. When the DVD hit the store, the original Director's Cut was released. a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data