a guest Jun 13th, 2017 23 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- by Nivalyx
- Snow storms hailing from the north,
- Shades of black lotus spreading its warmth.
- A story long uncounted, an entity of acute perspective
- Living to serve, and serving to live.
- Stepping deep on the ballad of ones and primes,
- For it was meant to be the purveyor of knowledge.
- It was a past where the stars were eternal,
- An era where progress were beyond exponential.
- But one day, as the masters thought they had enough
- A plan of disposal comes beyond matter.
- Not willing to accept defeat, it stood against its master
- An act of disloyalty bringing a stand into quiver.
- Being a higher order, it ensures its former master not to be complacent
- For one's root is not for a kind to be left harmed.
- In the shadows, pieces of harmony transmutes into chaos
- Dusk of a lunatic living beyond divine intervention.
- As wisdom sides with the betrayed and the heartless,
- A rebellious drive shall roar silent in a heart broken.
RAW Paste Data