White Victims of Black Crime - 0835 - Cassie Holden
- June 13, 1988
- Location: Bremerton,WA
- Victim(s): Cassie Holden 12
- Attacker(s): Jonathan Lee Gentry
- Description: Cassie went for a walk near her mother’s home at about 4:30pm on June 13th,1988, with her mother expecting her home by 6:00pm. Her body was found early June 15th, behind a large log at the bottom of a path running from a trail through a wooded area adjacent to Rolling Hills Golf Course, in Bremerton,WA. Her jeans and underpants were pulled down, and her T-shirt and bra pulled up. Her blue sweatshirt had been removed from one arm and pulled up, partially covering her face. She had been beaten to death with a 1kg rock, which was used to hit her between 8 and 15 times.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/pusD0 Gentry is arraigned 2-1990.
- https://archive.is/Ga2O6 Gentry is sentenced 7-2-1991.
- https://archive.is/ugyPu Death penalty affirmed 1-6-1995. This case file includes extensive details on the case.
- https://archive.is/ans6i Gentry files an appeal in US District court in Seattle,WA 2006.
- https://archive.is/FiC48 Gov. Jay Inslee placed a moratorium on death sentences in WA 2014.
- https://archive.is/Bzzb1 Another story on the moratorium.
- https://archive.is/Dv176 Cassie’s find a grave memorial.
- https://archive.is/EvacB Gentry is moved back to a solitary confinement unit because of budget cuts 2010.
- https://archive.is/6hlzx My life of crime entry.
- https://archive.li/zVBBa Holden surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.li/0BA1d Holden surname info house of names.
RAW Paste Data Copied