- This is an updated version of 4rd Strike that you can also play on Fightcade. Lots of changes from original 4rd Strike. Here's a video detailing the changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zenJc7DM_Mk
- *Credits to zsnsn for making this hack. It's pretty awesome.
- Alright, so first download link number 1).
- Next, take out sfiii3n.zip and sfiii3.zip from the roms folder and put them in a backup folder outside of Fightcade. Put sfiii3an.zip in the roms folder, as shown in link number 2).
- Then, boot up ggpofba and click on load game. The game selection screen should look like link number 2). So that means "Show Available Only" should be unchecked, and "Always show clones" should be checked.
- Scroll down until you find "Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan 990608, NO CD)." It should have a red X beside it, and the ROM name of "sfiii3an (clone of sfiii3)." Boot it up and you should get an error screen.
- If you get an error screen like in link number 3), then you screwed up and left the original roms in the roms folder.
- The error has to look like link number 4).
- If you have any problems, hmu on youtube or reddit (username: Soriphen). Oh and click to zoom for the images.
- 1) http://www.mediafire.com/download/q47gnn5ob57jax2/sfiii3an.zip
- 2) http://i.imgur.com/hXnVtMQ.png
- 3) http://imgur.com/E9HpEgR
a guest Sep 26th, 2015 1,401 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data