The Yellow-Red-Stars of slavery / 2.of 3/banned by pastep
- Communist imaginaton of "folk" besides pro and anti war efforts (whatever is ordered or pays best) is drinking, pain, guns, suffering, sarrow, murder, servitude to system (or against honorable s or fake way against their own pary) and oppression and of course no true respect for a woman.
- New generation of k-popp and before that usa boy-bands is also communism promotion and literal fight against a female actually, even thought it might seem at first, to be the nicer kind of battle.
- Nice worlds they have stolen FROM humans are used for opposite reason.
- The flag of China, officially the National Flag of the People's Republic of China, also known as the Five-star Red Flag,
- Yellow is a symbolic color IN Chinese history. It is an imperial color or the color of an emperor. The flag has five stars. The large star is the communist party, whereas, the four smaller stars forming a vertical arc represents the social classes of the traditional Chinese society.
- A five-pointed star , geometrically an equilateral concave decagon, is a common ideogram IN modern culture. Comparatively rare IN classical heraldry
- Comparatively rare IN classical heraldry, it was notably introduced for the flag of the United States IN the Flag Act of 1777 and since has become widely used IN flags.
- It has also become a symbol of fame or "stardom" IN Western culture, among other uses.
- If the collinear edges are joined together a pentagram is produced.
- Sopdet, the Egyptian personification of the star Sirius, is always shown with the five-pointed star hieroglyph on her head.
- The star (or mullet) is comparatively rare IN medieval heraldry, but FROM an early time, the five-pointed star was preferred IN English and Scottish heraldry (e.g. IN the Dering Roll, c. 1270), while the preferred number of points IN German heraldry was six
- The star IN the coat of arms of the De Vere family was IN legend attributed to the First Crusade, when "a white star [...] did light and arrest upon the standard of Aubre de Vere". The de Vere star is notorious IN English history, because IN the Battle of Barnet IN 1471, the white star of the Earl of Oxford was mistaken for the white rose of Edward IV by the Earl of Warwick, so that he erroneously attacked his own ally, losing the battle, which probably changed the outcome of the entire War of the Roses
- picks FROM interet:
- The House of the Rising Sun, brought to you by... The Communist Sun God Worshippers.
- "A pig could be genetically fused with a human and a salamander, but it's still a pig. Kind of."
- "We'll always be losers at heart DON'T worry
- We just felt it was time to let our true colours shine"
- //one of the pre communist dark forces thing they did is home pig that is considered human and wild pig hybrid, to keep cannibalism alive
- //IN these timeframes these things are re-created, taken back
- this section banned: