a guest Feb 21st, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Main story arcs
- # Sandpoint:
- # Magnimar:
- Leads to investigate
- Infiltrate the Hunted Sparrows via Oriks help
- Speak to the other group of guys in town (what is there name again?)
- Travel to Tsara’s druid friend to ask about the gods
- Investigate Marcelina Dayton? At 1312 I’m Rich Blvd. (time sensitive)
- Guam and Black (spelling?): Our two contacts at the “Rose on Graves” (spelling?). They run an underground resistance against the Hunted Sparrows and are making efforts to sort out what their true motives are.
- Marcelina Dayton: Helped bring the Hunted Sparrows to Magnamar.
- Mean Lady In The Shadows: We know nothing other than she’s an agent of Lamashtu. She had power over Justice Ironbriar.
- Justice Ironbriar: Already been judged by the Edict. Helped bring the Hunted Sparrows into Magnamar, and was being controlled by Mean Lady In The Shadows.
- Theories?: Lamashtu has plans for Magnamar. The Straws of Yama came to interrupt them, so Lamashtu brought in the Hunted Sparrows to patrol the streets and interrupt Yamasoth’s conspiracy. This is what we think we know. But none of this has been explicitly corroborated by anyone with any authority.
- 21 DEC 2018 GAME NOTES:
- Almer, Tsarra, Valens: Acquired officer uniforms using them to infiltrate officer quarters, of the barracks to look for Lyra. Stopped at gate currently. Overheard from guard that in the lab/research area trying to suppress something.
- Bo-Trobo: Snuck into Mariposos house stole incriminating documents that tied her to Hunted Sparros, and then BOUNCED.
- Ixe and Audra in the C-Shaped building: South is basic recruit barracks. 2F middle is heavily reinforced. In the middle of the middle is a completely, sealed off, impenetrable, heavily guarded area. We overheard something is being suppressed. Smells of lavender like Lyrie smells of lavender
- In the north part of the C builiding (barracks) Highly guarded, and locked. On the third floor, five individual, fancy living quarters. 2nd and first mixed-use. Back to third floor: one of the rooms kinda smells like Ixe. In the same room that smells like Ixe there is a family scepter in display case; Audra wants for STEAL.
- IXE’S MAGICAL ITEM RESEARCH:
- Bo-Tro-Bo’s staff: Mostly unknown so far. Only thing confirmed is that it’s Thassalonian and has something to do with Runelord magic, possibly (?) from the RAGE domain.
- Forked Wand: Made of metal, lacks any sort of magical trigger or inscriptions on it. Ixe doesn’t really know what the fuck to do with it.
- Mara’s Scepter: Rune magic nullification. This one is attuned to nullifying rage magic. Don’t know how to use it quite yet, but know what it is. Really hard to use and there are “dangers” to using it.
RAW Paste Data