- Name: Pippali
- Race: Zebra
- -Racial Traits:
- --Heightened Senses(Passive): The harsh jungles on their homeland require non-predators to always be on guard. You have +1 to all perception-based rolls (e.g. spotting, searching.)
- --Z-Tactic(Passive): You inherited the instinct to run in a zig-zag pattern when stressed, making you harder to hit in a large group. For each nearby zebra, the DC to hit you raises by 1.
- -Trained Talent: War Stripes
- --You may paint one ally in a pattern resembling your own stripes. This lets you treat the ally as a Zebra for the purposes of Z-Tactic, and allows the ally to benefit from Z-Tactic's effect themselves.
- -Special Talent: Painting
- --You have a knack for painting in general, and have a +2 to rolls involving paintings, paint, or painting in general.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 24
- Hits/Wounds: 7/5
- Class: Samurai (Monk/Knight)
- -Class Skills:
- --Revolving Blade(Recharge 3, Weapon): Autocrits. Critically hitting on any other attack or skill resets the cooldown on this skill
- --Dynamic Duo: At the start of Combat, pick an ally. When that ally successfully hits an enemy, your next attack against that enemy becomes Instant
- --Slam(Recharge 1): You deliver a crushing blow. Crits on 9+
- --Armored Guantlet (Single Weapon)
- --Throwing Spears (Ranged Weapon)
- --Painting Supplies
- --Traveling gear (Rations, tent, etc)
- --85 Bits
- --Fortress-Rune Tunic (Body): +2 Hits. No Rolls required to withstand harsh weather.
- -- Necklace of Vivacity (Object): +1 to physical attacks
- Pippali is a large, somewhat bulky, strong-looking Zebra with wavy strips and warm, amber eyes. His otherwise long mane and tail are tied off.
RAW Paste Data Copied