a guest Aug 25th, 2019 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Add google-protobuf and grpc to your Gemfile and specify the platform. The bundle install command will compile the gems
- for the gems from source.
- gem "google-protobuf", platforms: ["ruby"]
- gem "grpc", "~> 1.22", platforms: ["ruby"]
- Install libc6-compat
- RUN apk add --update libc6-compat
- Create a symbolic link
- RUN ln -s /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
- RUN CFLAGS="-Wno-cast-function-type" BUNDLE_FORCE_RUBY_PLATFORM=1 bundle install
- BUNDLE_FORCE_RUBY_PLATFORM=1: Ignore the current machine's platform and install only ruby platform gems.
- As a result, gems with native extensions will be compiled from source.
RAW Paste Data