- He wasted no energy while Ikki was out of range, but the moment Ikki entered his zone, he swooped in like a raging fire.
- Fundamentally, Moroboshi preferred this kind of patient spear technique.
- That’s what Ikki decided to aim for.
- The first blow Moroboshi would put out as he approached.
- (I’ll hit his interception with Dokuga no Tachi!)
- He raised his sword diagonally above his head. His sixth secret sword- Dokuga no Tachi.
- It sends shockwaves into the enemy through the Device, attacking them from the inside.
- It was an attack that passed through weapons.
- Unlike Shinkirou, he hadn’t shown this technique to Moroboshi.
- Therefore, the first attack should definitely get by-
- “What might this be?” “…?”
- Ikki was left astonished the instant his Dokuga no Tachi intercepted Tora-ou.
- Moroboshi had quickly withdrawn his spear.
- Then, aiming at Ikki, who was full of openings after being faked out, he struck out again.
- “As if I’d take such a poisoned strike!” “Ku, Uoooooo!!!”
- Immediately after, that light of strength leaving someone, Blood Light, danced in the air.
- Moroboshi’s strike had caught Ikki.
- However, it had not been a serious wound. It had only slightly scratched his side.
- To pull that off, Ikki had used the hilt of Intetsu to strike the blade of Tora-ou and turn its trajectory.
- He then promptly escaped out of spear range.
- “Skillful as usual.”
- “What makes you say it was poisoned? You should not have seen this technique before.”
- “It’s because you left your weight behind unnaturally. I just got a
- bad feeling from that.” “…I see.”
RAW Paste Data Copied