.22 Solid - Protean ••, Resilience •
- .22 Solid
- (Protean ••, Resilience •)
- This Devotion hardens the user's flesh, and coagulates the blood in such a way as to act as "internal armor". While few things cause lasting harm to Kindred, this Devotion takes things a step further, and makes almost everything a vampire suffers as bad as a bruise.
- Cost: 1 Vitae
- Dice Pool: None
- Action: Instant
- For the remainder of the scene, every attack which would cause your character lethal damage is lessened by this Devotion. Downgrade a number of lethal damage from each such attack equal to your character's Resilience dots. For example, if your character with Resilience ••• suffers three attacks in a turn, one for one lethal damage, one for three lethal damage, and one for five lethal damage, your character would ultimately suffer two lethal damage and seven bashing damage.
- Note that this is in addition to Resilience's normal downgrading effect. Aggravated damage reduced to lethal by Resilience can be further downgraded by .22 Solid to bashing damage. So, for example, if a vampire with Resilience •••• and .22 Solid took a strike causing seven aggravated damage, if she activated .22 Solid, she'd take 3 aggravated damage and four bashing damage.
- This Devotion costs 1 Experience to learn.
RAW Paste Data Copied