- 9th December 2014 to 15th Decemeber 2014 (1 week)
- Review existing results.
- 16th December 2014 to 31st December 2014 (2 weeks)
- Running the Coccinelle scripts that have been developed to collect data.
- 1st January December 2014 to 5th Feburary 2015 (5 weeks)
- Evaluating the resulting reports to identify real bugs and false positives.
- 6th Feburary 2014 to 19th Feburary 2015 (2 weeks)
- Submitting patches to the Linux kernel to fix the identified real bugs that are still present in the kernel.
- 20th Feburary 2015 to 27th Feburary 2015 (1 week)
- Updating a database with the results.
- 28th Feburary 2015 to 9th March 2015 (1 week)
- Creating graphs to summarize the results.
a guest Nov 30th, 2014 228 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data