a guest Nov 9th, 2015 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # -*- sh -*-
- # Xsession.d script to workaround Qt4 icon themes in MATE and Xfce.
- # This file is sourced by Xsession(5), not executed.
- if [ "$DESKTOP_SESSION" = 'mate' ]; then
- elif [ "$DESKTOP_SESSION" = 'xfce' ]; then
- elif ( echo "$DESKTOP_SESSION" | grep -q 'xsession' ); then
- SESSION=$(readlink $(readlink $(which 'x-session-manager')))
- case "$SESSION" in
- if [ "$DE" = 'mate' ]; then
- export DESKTOP_SESSION='gnome'
- ICON_THEME=$(gsettings get 'org.mate.interface' 'icon-theme' | sed -e "s/^'//;s/'$//")
- elif [ "$DE" = 'xfce' ]; then
- ICON_THEME=$(xfconf-query -c xsettings -p '/Net/IconThemeName')
- if [ ! -z "$ICON_THEME" ]; then
- gconftool-2 --set --type string '/desktop/gnome/interface/icon_theme' "$ICON_THEME"
RAW Paste Data