defango May 2nd, 2019 158 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton. Following months of angry claims by journalists and Democratic operatives that the Obama administration never spied on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times admitted Thursday that multiple overseas intelligence assets were deployed against associates of the Republican nominee. It is not the first time the Times has revealed widespread spying operations against the campaign.
- Ukraine Gas Firm Burisma Made $1.8 Billion in U.S. Aid Disappear. Joe Biden Was Obama's Point Man There, and His Son Hunter Is on the Board
- NYT Confirms Obama Admin Used Multiple Spies Against Trump In 2016
- Hunter Biden’s Work in Ukraine Emerges as a Potential 2020 Scandal | Vanity Fair
- Ukrainian embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016 | TheHill
- Giuliani Wonders Why Media Ignore Ukraine-DNC Collusion – American Greatness
- Ukrainian Officials Say They Have Evidence of Democrat Wrongdoing
- A Definitive Guide to Everyone in the Mueller Report
- Both Campaigns Sought Russian Dirt. Clinton's Way Was Legal. - Bloomberg
- Trump goes after Biden again highlighting questions over his son's dealings with Ukrainian company | Daily Mail Online
- Hillary Clinton on Twitter: "Imagine if a Democratic 2020 candidate said: "China, if you're listening..." Just saying that shows the absurdity of the situation we find ourselves in. https://t.co/qyC9fIkHe8"
RAW Paste Data