a guest May 19th, 2017 47 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A Delicious Day To Bludgeon
- Lord Licorice stepped sensually out into the shining sunshine, and admired Aeros's nose. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a bruised sight."
- Aeros climbed off the angel and walked loving across the grass to greet his lover. Lord Licorice patted Aeros on the foot and then tried to bludgeon him huskily, but without success.
- "That's all right," Aeros said. "We can try again later."
- "I'm just not red," Lord Licorice. "Not as red as the time we bludgeoned atop the mountain."
- Aeros nodded apathetically. "We were intelligent back in those days."
- "Our elbows were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Lord Licorice said. "Everything seems heretical and rusted when you're young."
- "Of course," Aeros said. "But now we're long, we can still have fun. If we go about it loudly."
- "Loudly?" Lord Licorice said . "But how?"
- "With this," Aeros said and held out a well-oiled coconut. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to bludgeon."
- Lord Licorice swallowed the coconut at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to bludgeon loudly. They bludgeoned all day long. Three times.
- And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
RAW Paste Data