a guest Dec 30th, 2018 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ↬『Love Shot』
- ➵User: pastelornageskies
- ➵Password: 「Red Velvet」
- ✎Introduction: 「 Annyeonghasyeo it's you're pretty rapstar Minyoung imnida!」
- ✎Full name:「 Kim Min Young 」
- ✎Other name: 「 N/A 」
- ✎Nickname(s):「 Min from her name. Minnie from her name and also from her love of the Disney character. Pretty Rapstar from her rap skill and a play on the show Unpretty Rapstar. 」
- ✎Birthdate:「 2001/12/08 」
- ✎Birthplace: 「 Seoul, South Korea 」
- ✎Hometown: 「 Seoul, South Korea 」
- ✎Ethnicity: 「 Korean 」
- ✎Faceclaim: 「 Yu Hye Jun/Uchae from Nature 」
- ✎Backup: 「 Nancy Jewel Mcdonie from Momoland 」
- ✎Height: 「 173 cm 」
- ✎Weight:「 49 kg 」
- ✎Bloodtype: 「 B 」
- ✎Background: Minyoung is an only child to a single-mother, her father has never been around but Minyoung never really cared her mother was all that she needed. She's a 17 year old student at Hanlim Multi Art School. She was found at a school talent show where she covered Call Me Baby by EXO. She's been training under SM for three years and is in the pre-debut team SM Rookies.
- ✎Traits: 「3 positive, 2 negitive 」
- ➢ Kind
- ➢ Negitive
- ➢ Hard-Working
- ➢ Clumsy
- ➢ Sweet
- ➢ She became poplar from her looks when she was announce in SM Rookies
- ➢ Her fellow trainees dubbed her the name Pretty Rapstar
- ➢ She loves the color green
- ↬『First Sight』
- ✎Agency: 「 SM 」
- ✎Backup: 「 YG 」
- ✎Self evaluation: 「no triple thread」
- ↳Vocal 68/100 ↳Dance 83/100 ↳Rap 95/100
- ✎Audition piece: 「don't make it to professional it's just an audition not a showcase 」
- ➢ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzdKUPKC8oM
- ↬『The Best Thing I Ever Did』
- ✎Speech if eliminated: I think that I went out there and tried is what I think really matters. It doesn't matter that I got eliminated, my name is out there now and people who liked me on here might like me somewhere else.
- ✎Speech if debuting: Thank you so much for all the suport, I won't let anyone down. I'll work hard and then I'll work harder, I'm glad that I get to make my dream a reality. Thank you so much. Just thank you.
- ✎Speech to supporters: Thank you for the suport, you see that I work hard and you make me work harder, thank you.
- ✎Speech to other trainees: You guys all worked so hard to get to where you are and I'm proud of you all.
- ✎ Why you decided this career: Rap is my pasion and I want to do it in my career, being in a job and not doing what you love seems like the wrost feeling to have so I hope this will work out for me.
RAW Paste Data