a guest Oct 20th, 2018 62 Never
- In character;
- Matu stood in the Pig pen as he looked around, glaring back to old memories, remember all the awful situations he had been in, he stood up straight, thinking to himself and after giving a firm nod.
- He whispered to himself
- "This is it, it's guna be ours this time".
- He then proceeded outside the Pig Pen, walking towards the garage.
- As he entered the garage, he stood still, thinking this whole idea over, beginning to feel excited.
- He extended his right arm towards his pocket as he pulled out a pair of keys for his blue-disguised huntley, pressing the "lock" button.
- He drove around for a while, waiting in traffic as he approached Grove, rolling the blacked out windows up as he cut through the alley way, slowly scanning the area, smiling.
- OOC; I've planned this all, it's actually a planned raid.
- I want to know if we should do this or not.
- Tomorrow, Saturday, We will hope to get a average of 10-12 members online, guys, you need atleast a Desert-Eagle and a MP5+, Failure to obtain these will result in absence of the raid.
- I will then deploy the Glendale and Burrito (coloured black) behind the pig pen. (Alley way space).
- Everyone will then proceed into a car with the weapons, anyone that has a AK47/M4/Spas will enter the Burrito, others/left overs will occupy the Glendale and possibly a huntley if needed.
- We will then proceed to "Kids back and VIP lounge" gathering kevlars/armour. We will then split up.
- Route for the Burrito;
- Drive past the mall, towards commerce/pershing square, then keep going east towards the highway that goes over LSPD. go along that highway to the start of the bridge where you can enter Grove. Park the Burrito on the highway and proceed onto the rooftops(Stay low)
- Huntley if we use it.
- Go through the bank area from the VIP place and continue towards Pig pen and go down the bridge towards ten green and enter grove from the East exit/entrance, proceed to CJ's house and surround the ground, anyone that flashed out a firearm and is not a Ballas/helper, RP Killing him as quick as possible, people on the Roofs will scan the area as you do so.
- Glendale will travel to the southern alley, parking across the area, two people will proceed to the gates/car park and secure the backs of the houses, the other two will surround the outside/bridges of Grove, we will also check for snipers.
- We will then attempt to take "numerous" Grove members hostage, making new RP styles for it, the burrito should be parked close to the middle of Grove, back doors RPly open.
- Burrito = Bravo
- Glendale = Alpha
- Huntley = Delta
- Any ideas?
RAW Paste Data