a guest Nov 9th, 2019 126 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ;; This is an operating system configuration template
- ;; for a "desktop" setup with GNOME and Xfce where the
- ;; root partition is encrypted with LUKS.
- (use-modules (gnu) (gnu system nss))
- (use-service-modules desktop xorg)
- (use-package-modules certs gnome)
- (host-name "guixflashdrive")
- (timezone "America/Chicago")
- (locale "en_US.utf8")
- ;; Choose US English keyboard layout. The "altgr-intl"
- ;; variant provides dead keys for accented characters.
- (keyboard-layout (keyboard-layout "us"))
- ;; Use the UEFI variant of GRUB with the EFI System
- ;; Partition mounted on /boot/efi.
- (bootloader (bootloader-configuration
- (bootloader grub-efi-bootloader)
- (target "/boot/efi")
- (keyboard-layout keyboard-layout)))
- (file-systems (append
- (list (file-system
- (device (file-system-label "my-root"))
- (mount-point "/")
- (type "ext4"))
- (device (uuid "1234-ABCD" 'fat))
- (mount-point "/boot/efi")
- (type "vfat")))
- (users (cons (user-account
- (name "nathan")
- (group "users")
- (supplementary-groups '("wheel" "netdev"
- "audio" "video")))
- ;; This is where we specify system-wide packages.
- (packages (append (list
- ;; for HTTPS access
- ;; for user mounts
- ;; Add GNOME and Xfce---we can choose at the log-in screen
- ;; by clicking the gear. Use the "desktop" services, which
- ;; include the X11 log-in service, networking with
- ;; NetworkManager, and more.
- (services (append (list (service gnome-desktop-service-type)
- (service xfce-desktop-service-type)
- (keyboard-layout keyboard-layout))))
- ;; Allow resolution of '.local' host names with mDNS.
- (name-service-switch %mdns-host-lookup-nss))
RAW Paste Data