Strength 8 Volume 9
Darkgenerallord Oct 23rd, 2019 92 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- “Dragon Stomp!”
- Stella raised her long, beautiful leg and dropped a heel kick upon the ring.
- The ground broke along a fault, accompanied by the sound of a blast.
- 「Th-there’s no way!」
- Shrieks arose from the audience. It only made sense.
- 「W-w-what is this? As soon as Stella struck the ground, a powerful earthquake splintered the ring like a spiderweb centered on Stella!」
- There wasn’t even this much damage when that Panzer Grizzly performed his shiko!
- Who would have thought such destruction could be wrought by the thin legs of such a lovable girl?
- Of course, Stella’s main goal with this move was not to destroy the ring.
- (Crap! The shockwaves sent me flying!)
- That was it. Dragon Stomp was a technique that used inhuman strength to shake the ground and stop opponents’ movements.
- Naturally, having one’s movement stopped almost prevented the upkeep of afterimages.
RAW Paste Data