Fir (3.0 FEMTO)
Mar 28th, 2020 (edited)
- Name: Fir
- Race: Deer
- -Racial Traits:
- --Woodscraft (Passive): You navigate forests with DC-1 and you are able to identify any wild flora. You can also Stealth in any forest.
- --Tribal Training: Your fighting style is primitive and unpredictable, lowering the damage you deal and take by one.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 30
- --Force Redirection (Passive): Your armor converts mitigated damage from Fortify Flesh and your Tribal Training Racial into a pool of points, up to a maximum of 4. These points can be spent to grant a bonus on a roll equal to the number of points spent.
- --General Talent (Powered Armor): Your armor is intended to help protect against harsh conditions. It adjusts to changes in gravity, atmosphere, and temperature, and can resist radiation to a point. The suit's power is self-sustained.
- Hits/Wounds: 8/5
- Class: Guardian (Alchemist/Knight)
- -Multiclass Skill:
- --Fortify Flesh (Recharge 2 after effect ends, Spell): Accelerates a target’s cell growth, restoring 1 hit per turn and lowering all damage taken by 1 for 3 turns. If the target is at max health on any of the turns during the effect they instead gain a Temporary Hit. On Crit, you can give this effect to an additional target.
- -Class Skills:
- --Slam (Recharge 1): Crush an enemy with your body, dealing damage. Crits on a 9+. [Free Skill]
- --Distill Life (Recharge 2, Spell): Create three Health Potions that restore 3 hits each, and on a Crit also restore one wound. You may distribute these freely to nearby party members on cast, at any time after. Consuming a potion is an Instant Automatic action. Non-Alchemists can only hold one Health Potion at a time. [Class Skill]
- --Counter (Instant, Automatic, Self, Recharge 3): Prepare yourself to intercept an enemy’s attack next turn. If they make a single target attack, you cancel the attack and any effects it would have had and gain a Bonus Action for Slam that turn against that target, allowing you to use Slam even if you do not know it. [Class Skill]
- --Martial Defender (Passive): You gain 3 Max Hits, and Slam Crits on an 8+. [Class Skill]
- Weapon: Shield
- -Guard (Passive): All counterattack damage is reduced by one.
- -Brace (Weapon): Rush to an ally's side, and halve the damage they would take on a success. This can be used on yourself, but not to prevent counterattack damage.
- Catalyst: Lens
- -Converge (Passive): You can condense your magic to boost its power. When you successfully cast a spell on an ally, they gain 1 Temporary Hit in addition to the spell's normal effects.
- -Diverge (Spell): Expel energy from your catalyst to repel attacks. If used against an attacker, remove #-5/2 (# being your roll) from the attack. Additional effects are still applied.
- Description: Fir is an immense, bulky elk wearing a suit of what appears to be magitech armor. His antlers are either a hologram or hardlight depending upon the situation.
- The magic is visible in the 'veins' and underbits of the armor, which glow different colors depending on its configuration. The natural color of the plating is a dull silver
Please, Sign In to add comment