KBeezie May 19th, 2015 (edited) 1,373 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Updated July. 3 2016
- === Currently Inked (may be duplicated in list below, / = debating de-inking) ===
- - Lamy Al-Star, Black EF, Matte-Black Body, Diamine Oxblood
- - Lamy 2000, 14K EF, Noodler's X-Feather
- - Platinum Preppy, 05/M, Noodler's Kung Te-Cheng
- - Aurora Afrika LE, 18K "M", Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo
- - Pilot Super 250, 14K Falcon, Iroshizuku Syo-ro
- - Parker 75, 14K '63' EF, Waterman South Seas Blue
- - Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Maxi, 23k Pd, Noodler's Blue Steel
- === WishList / Wanting but not Actively Seeking ===
- - Wahl/Eversharp Doric in a larger size, 2nd generation (airliner, cap band at lip), with the wahl gold seal, maybe in blue or black
- - Pelikan M101n Lizard Skin, with a vintage nib (ie: back when they weren't so firm)
- - Pelikan 400nn in Brown Tortoise.
- - Conklin Nozac (vintage), preferably with the word gauge and cushion nib.
- - Aurora 88K, Black body with a semi-flex-ish nib (anything but firm).
- - Rotring 600/Newton in Lava finish
- - Aurora Optima
- - Aurora "Mare"
- === Inbound ===
- - None at this time
- === Out for Repair/Restoration/Trade/etc ===
- - Pilot Long Murex (Oct/1978), Steel Fine (Sold)
- === Current Collection (Total : 16, Goal : 16 or fewer) ===
- = American =
- - Parker 75 Cisele (Sterling Silver), 14K '63' EF
- - Danitrio Mae West (Hyotan), 18K Stub, Black Ebonite/Urushi
- - Wahl #2, '2' 14K Needlepoint Semi-Flex
- - Mabie Todd N.Y. Swan Self-Filling Pen, 14k '2' Flex Fine, Black Chased Hard Rubber
- - Sheaffer Snorkel Desk Pen, 14K 2-tone Extra-Fine Nib, Black (Needs section replaced/repaired at point seal).
- = British =
- - Mabie-Todd Swan 205/60, Black Chased Celluloid, 14K "2" Semi-Flex nib
- = German =
- - Montblanc 225 (70s), Platinated Cap, Black, Platinum Coated 14K XXF
- - Lamy 2000, 14K EF (post-2009)
- - Lamy Al-Star, Matte Black, Black EF
- - Pelikan M640 Special Edition, Mount Everest, 18K 2-tone Medium
- - Pelikan 400NN (1956), Green Striped, 14K Semi-Flex EF
- - Pelikan 140 (1950s), Black with Green Ink Window, 14K Broad semi-flex, Cursive Italic (EF across), Diamine Oxblood
- = Italian =
- - Aurora Afrika Limited Edition (#1765 of 7,500), 18K "M" (more like an EF)
- - Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Maxi, 23k Pd Medium
- = Japanese =
- - Pilot Super 250 (May 22nd 1964), 14K Falcon Nib (1968), quarter-turn switch filler.
- - Platinum Preppy (Purple 05/M)
RAW Paste Data