- How to make Flashback HD better:
- - No minimaps (unless we make maps longer)
- - No energy spheres
- - Auto-regen only for Easy and Normal Mode (faster on Easy)
- - Camera SHOULDN'T SHOW when doors are opened.
- - Leveling System is useless. However keep the upgrades. That was good.
- - Puzzles.
- - Better animation system (Morpheme is nice, but it needs better programming in the game)
- - Make them more fast-paced.
- - Add optional item cutscenes back.
- - Rearranged original music (don't fuck it up like you did, right holders).
- - In case you can't, make them similar.
- - More mutants in the whole level.
- - No invisible walls for the hole to New Washington.
- - Remove the moving platform above the hole. Add some platforming action there.
- New Washington:
- - Add more slots for the motherboard in the Generator part. Make it so if you choose the wrong one, you lose time.
- Death Tower:
- - Make it a circular tower, like the original.
- - Lengthen the way to the jetbike.
- Jetbike Chase:
- - It says "Jetbike Chase". Make it a chase against Ian at least!
- Paradise Club:
- - It's a nightclub. And in the night, usually there are people. ADD THOSE!
- - A duct for the prison, rather than a stone showing how the AI sucks?
- Morph Homeworld:
- - Make the professor escort part longer and more interesting.
- - Lengthen the level to save Sonia, your girlfriend, rather than someone else doing it. It's not interesting, and it's not rewarding at all.
- - The professor must die, like the original.
- - Make the level design use all the gameplay mechanics (from the teleporter to the useless exploding fruits).
- - Add a level at the end where you drive a vessel to escape, to make the Jetbike Chase level actually worth it.
- Virtual Reality:
- - More challenges. Seems dumb, but there's not enough challenges.
- - Morph Challenges.
- - Platforming Challenges.
- - And more stuff that can be done!
Flashback HD ideas
LuigiBlood Feb 24th, 2014 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data