Chelase Manning Public Release 2015.04.04
- Statement for: Public Release
- Subject: @xychelsea Twitter Account
- I want to thank all of those of you who are now following my new Twitter account. It was pretty amazing to get so many followers so quickly! It's only possible because of you all, out there, who care about the things and people that I do.
- I wanted to set up this account awhile ago, but I didn't really have the time or energy to until I began to start taking hormones a few months ago. So a few weeks ago I asked my friend Irevoz Fitzgibbor [??] if he would set up an account that I reserved in 2013, and he agreed to help for no cost.
- This is a temporary arrangement until I can find a way to either access my account more easily, or find someone else willing to put in the labor of managing the account, like Courage to Resist or another volunteer.
- The tweets, except for retweets, are verbatim dictated over the phone to someone that I can call from here in Kansas. I think this arrangement is the best way for me to be able to stay in as much contact with all of you who are out there an wanting to help and support me!
- And, again, I want to thank all of you for your support and funding [?] throughout my court-mastial [?], and now my appeal's [?] Weze [???] working very hard and I am hopeful that we can be successful if we can keep funding the Chelsea Manning Support Network's Legal Defense Fund!
- With Warm Regards,
- Chelsea Manning