- How to edit icon packs, change icon color – (On your phone!)
- 1. Download any icon pack
- 2. if rooted go to data/app – look for the icon pack, extract from the /res folder “/drawable-nodpi-v4” from the .apk like if it was a zip (not sure if this applies to all icon packs)
- 3. if non rooted then download the .apk from the internet and then extract the same way.
- Example used for fight white icons
- Icons fully extracted are in this link:
- Just search the app name and an icon should show up, although sometimes the names are different.
- Apps I used:
- 1. Color Picker
- 2. Photoshop touch – used to be on Google play but adobe removed it. Links are here:
- Guide with screenshots:
- Step by step:
- 1. Open color picker and choose a picture. Touch whatever color you want and copy the hexcode but without the first two “ff” so for example #fff1dba5 -> f1dba5
- 2. google a “hex to rgb” website and copy the hex and convert it to rgb values. Save the values.
- 3. Open photoshop touch and select an icon.
- 4. Go to the Replace Color menu
- 5. Keep sample white (because the icons are white), go to Replace menu
- 6. Put in the RGB values, click the check button
- 7. Click done and save
- 8. Save to gallery in a .png file
- 9. Edit your icon (just click on the icon in the edit menu) with the one you saved. Don’t crop it.
- Note: some colors may not work well enough with the default tolerance. You might end up with slightly jagged edges. In that case try upping it. Brighter colors work better. If all else fails then you need to edit it the proper way on a PC.
a guest Sep 3rd, 2015 4,058 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data