- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=67e84dce-338a-44d8-bdbd-08fdbf1fd5af / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
- UUID=a2944ab0-f67c-4dfe-8726-780fbaa75c40 none swap sw 0 0
- /dev/sr0 /media/cdrom0 udf,iso9660 user,noauto 0 0
- /dev/fd0 /media/floppy0 auto rw,user,noauto 0 0
a guest Feb 26th, 2015 216 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data