vxpz Sep 19th, 2019 6,957 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Brute force hacking
- a. Use telnet to connect to port 110 (Hotmail´s pop-server)
- b. Type USER and then the victim´s username
- c. Type PASS and then the guess a password
- d. Repeat that until U have found the correct password.
- !. This is called brute force hacking and requires patience.
- It´s better than trying to guess the victims password on
- hotmail homepage only because it´s faster.
- I_2_I - The Best way
- a. Get the username of the victim (It usually stands in the adress-field
- b. Then type " www.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/start/victimsusername "
- c. U´re in!
- !. This hack only work if U are on the same network or computer as the
- victim and if he don´t log out.
- I_3_I - The old way
- a. Go to http://www.hotmail/proxy.html
- b. Now type the victims username. (press login)
- c. Look at the source code.
- d. On the fifth row U should find "action=someadress"
- e. Copy that adress and paste it into the adress-field
- f. You are in...
- !. As you can see it´s a long procedure and the victim have
- plenty of time to log out.
- I_4_I - Another...
- a. Go to hotmail´s homepage
- b. Copy the source code.
- c. Make a new html file with the same code but change method=post to
- d. "view" the page
- e. Change the adress to www.hotmail.com/ (don´t press enter!)
- f. Make the victim type in his username and password
- g. Look in the adress-field. There you´ll see ...&password:something...
- !. This is the way I use, because it lets you know the password.
- (If he exits the browser U can see the password in the History folder!)
- Hotmail´s sysops have changed the "system" so that the victim may log
- out even
- if U are inside his/her account. So don´t waste U´r time!
- So you want to get some hotmail passwords?
- This is pretty easy to do once you have got the hang of it.
- If you are a beginner, I wouldn't make this your first attempt at
- hacking. When you need to do is use a port surfer and surf over to
- port 80. While there, you have to try and mail the user that you
- want the password from. It is best to mail them using the words
- "We" and "Here at Hotmail..." Most suckers fall for this and end
- up giving out their password. There is another way to also, you can
- get an anon mailer, and forge the addres as firstname.lastname@example.org. But
- you have to change the reply address to go to a different addres
- like email@example.com. The person that you are trying to get the pass
- from MUST respond to that letter for the mail to be forwarded to you.
- Have text like "Please reply to this letter with the subject "PASSWORD"
- and underneith please include your user name and password.
- If you have trouble Loging in withing the next few days, this is
- only because we are updating our mail servers but no need to worry,
- your mail will still be there. Even though the server may be down
- for an hour. From the staff at Hotmail, Thank You."
RAW Paste Data