a guest Jun 19th, 2017 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Damn." Mightyputty thought, as he entered a dance hall. As he entered, he noticed the building was empty, save for the sound of crying. He cranked his head to where the crying was.
- He noticed barksdale122, arguably one of the 'higher' girls in off-topic was sobbing. He was devastated to see such an event.
- "Barks, um, why do you look like you've been in a nuclear event?"
- Mightyputty always had a crush on her. And it killed him inside that she never thought of him more than a friend.
- "Boys are jerks..." she replied slowly.
- "He...he dumped me."
- "Oh." Oh what stupidity must you enter, mightyputty?
- "Well, you wanna dance?"
- Barksdale was aghast. Nobody has tastes for this boy, and yet he was her friend. And look, he asked her out.
- They both put there arms around each other, they faces slowly coming together.
- "Always and forever...."
- The song both entered their minds.
- 'Do it, putty! Kiss her!' He thought. And he went for it.
- They kissed, but not like any other. Passion. Destiny.
- The 13 year old smiled, and grabbed hand with the same-aged boy.
- They both entered a patch of grass, only to discover maturity.
RAW Paste Data