Judge N Tempia Westminster Court file Lauri Love extradition
a guest Jun 25th, 2016 286 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- City of Westminster Magistrates Court, South Eastern Circuit
- The Honourable District Judge Nina Tempia
- Case of Lauri Love of Suffolk UK, Case # 011503187270
- Amicus curiae brief filed, due to terrorism of solicitor / barristers & UK officials
- Threats to this Court from the most powerful crime group operating in the UK
- Dear Honourable Judge Tempia,
- Due to criminal intimidation upon both the solicitor & barristers for Mr Lauri Love, and UK cabinet ministers, by a crime group supported by the USA government, It seems to fall to me to file this amicus curiae brief, to present to you key facts & a brief concerning the US extradition request concerning the accused computer expert 'hacker' Mr Lauri Love.
- These facts and the attached brief from UK government files, are well-known to Mr Love's barrister & solicitors & to the UK ministers who present this extradition case to your Court in rather bad faith … they signal to me that it is I who must inform you, of the facts well-proven in UK police, National Crime Agency & Crown Prosecution Service files, of the murderous corruption of USA judges amongst those who would try Mr Love.
- Home Secretary Theresa May, Lord Chancellor Michael Gove, Mr Love's solicitor & barristers, & the USA Justice Dept itself, all fully recognise that the attached brief & the 1000-plus pages of evidence in UK gov files, make the extradition of Mr Love legally & morally impossible. However, these UK ministers & lawyers across the UK, are frightened & terrorised, of menaces to defame them, destroy their careers or possibly murder them, & they need you to rescue them from a bad conscience & not extradite Mr Love. On its part, the USA hopes to make you yield to this extradition request not by law, but by their bluff & intimidation.
- Mr Love is in grave danger from bribed, corrupted, under-threat US judges; a fraudulent US 'proceeding' with gov-tied 'lawyers' betraying him; or a fake 'suicide' as often happens there.
- As the UK National Crime Agency Director-General can outline for you if not frightened, his files show that Pearson plc bribed 3 American judges including 2 USA federal-national judges amongst those to try Lauri Love, as part of a Pearson scheme to defraud millions of pounds from its own book authors & from the public, in collusion with US-based, London-office law firms, who also defraud millions of client funds. UK obstruction & perversion of justice crimes include terrorist threats to kill people, US-judge-created fraudulent documents, the bribery of the UK Guardian, & a top Google lawyer hiding truth & publishing hoaxes on the UK internet, whilst joining with London-office US law firms to menace all UK lawyers & public officials.
- No doubt, Judge Tempia, it is frightening for you to see UK cabinet ministers & UK solicitors & barristers all intimidated, fearing for their lives just to show facts in your courtroom. The USA would like you to feel fear as well. But from these files I am sure you know your duty - However great your fear, make a formula to not render Mr Love into the hands of criminals whom the UK Home Secretary & Lord Chancellor are themselves too frightened to confront.
- Dr Les Sachs, Witness to the EU Commission & UK & European governments
- c/o Law Offices of George-Henri Beauthier, Berckmansstraat 89, 1060 Brussel, Belgium
- Attached supporting files
- UK gov brief to stop extradition of UK hacker Lauri Love to USA
- US gov brief on bribed US judges re UK hacker Lauri Love
- US Attorneys face rejection of US request to extradite UK hacker Lauri Love
RAW Paste Data