K-Arasumo Jun 19th, 2017 (edited) 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- __**EMS rules.**__
- 1. When on duty you are not allowed to drive civ vehicles.
- 2. Radio chanels are 10 codes only,no unneeded radio chatter is allowed.
- 3. Costumise vans is not allowed like painting,rims or any tuning.
- 4. Chain of command need to be followed when having problems no drama between departments.
- 5. Code 3 is 70 mph in city to emergency call and code 2 is 50 mph.
- 6. When more then 3 day's away you need to inform a higher up and fill in a loa
- 7. Breaking traffic laws or endanger public life can get you in prison or pay a fine to the city.
- 8. You signed up as a ems act like one be professional and calm at all times.
- 9. Departments can not change or bent rules without speaking to the staff members about it.
- 10. Only heli certified people can fly a heli and only 1 in city and 1 on the highway can be avaible at the time (2 total).
- 11. 2 ems personal is maximum allowed in 1 ambulance.
- 12. When joining a department you have to stay 30 day's in that department,and give a good reason for a transfer.
- 13. Power promoting members in a department is not allowed or promoting when that member is not ready for that role.
- 14. Every 3 heads of eatch of the department is there responsibility to gett there members in check and take actions against it.
- 15. Be up to date with the community rules and department rules are you'r responsibility.
- 16. You not allowed to take civs for a ride along or play as a taxi.
- 17. Medics that respawned afther died on a scene are not allowed to go back to the scene for 10 min,also have memory loss.
- 18. Ems is NOT allowed to have a fire arm when on duty.
- 19. Ride alongs and training can only be done by certified people.
- 20. Call signs for ems Are example: [M-1]
- 21. Departments are not allowed to make changes on the rosters,like adding ranks or major changes without speaking to staff members.
- 22. Do not use the revive command without properly roleplaying the situation.
- 23. Do not revive yourself or your friends unless it is valid roleplay.
- 24. Do not heal yourself or your friends unless it is valid roleplay.
- 25. All EMS commands are logged and will be checked by the administration staff daily.
RAW Paste Data