a guest Nov 20th, 2016 131 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Several (many) of the key members have now quit.
- We now have weekly meetings with our manager in Georgia (we are in Los Angeles). Our manager wants an update on our projects.
- As you mentioned, no one, but no one speaks frankly. We all say what we think our manager wants to hear. We meet in the conference room with a speaker phone. When the manager is talking we put it on mute and between ourselves we speak frankly regarding our reactions to her suggestions.
- As you did, I break down into small steps what I am doing. The manager also wanted a minute by minute how we spend our time. I explained on the form, that the time various and thus refused to answer her questionnaire.
- ps: Comfort FOOD during stressful times.
RAW Paste Data