advictoriam Jan 17th, 2019 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import java.util.ArrayList;
- public class ArrayOps
- This method goes through the array of integers identified by
- the only parameter, creating a new ArrayList from the array,
- but in reverse order.
- @param theArray, an array of integers
- @return reversedArr, the new ArrayList of Integers
- public static ArrayList copyReverse(int anArray)
- ArrayList list = new ArrayList();
- for(int a : anArray)
- list.add(0, a);
- return list;
RAW Paste Data