SCP: SL MOTD #8
PatPeter Dec 28th, 2018 (edited) 1,666 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center">Unigamia.com SCP Server #8 <color=yellow>[COMEDY]</color></align></size></b>
- <align=center>Discord: <link=https://discord.gg/f6afZMB>https://discord.gg/f6afZMB</link> | Appeal your ban in #scp-unban-requests | <link=https://www.unigamia.com/register/>Register on our forums!</link></align>
- <align=center> Initial spawn: 8 d-class, 7 SCPs, 5 MTF, 5 Scientists </align>
- This is our Comedy Night server with nearly unlimited time on the intercom.
- 01. <color=green>[LISTEN TO MODS]</color> Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe.
- 02. <color=red>[NO HACKING]</color> Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
- 03. <color=red>[NO DISRESPECT]</color> No disrespecting other players on the server. Swears, racial slurs, and homophobic slurs are allowed. Saying a slur is not bannable; calling someone a slur is bannable.
- 04. <color=red>[NO BULLYING]</color> Do not gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or make fun of kids or women for their voices.
- 05. <color=yellow>[NO EAR RAPE]</color> Ear rape is an instant ban. Micspamming is allowed if it isn't high-pitched. Playing music and voicechangers are examples of micspam that are allowed.
- 06. <color=red>[NO TEAMKILLING]</color> Mass teamkilling or throwing grenades in elevators with no enemies is grounds for an instant ban. Single teamkills will be given warnings.
- 07. <color=red>[NO SCP SUICIDE]</color> Intentionally killing yourself as an SCP will result in punishment.
- 08. <color=red>[NO GRIEFING]</color> NTF cannot grief Scientists from escaping. Chaos Insurgency cannot grief D-Class from escaping. This includes closing doors and allowing SCPs/enemies to get to them. SCP-079 also cannot teamkill SCPs.
- 09. <color=green>[D-CLASS ARREST]</color> NTF, Facility Guards, and Scientists must halt D-Class and try to arrest them. Only d-class that disobey or shoot back may be killed outright. Scientists alone can shoot on sight.
- 10. <color=blue>[RP TEAMING]</color> MTF cannot team with SCPs. SCP-096, SCP-106, and SCP-173 can never team with humans. SCP-049, SCP-079, and SCP-939 can team.
RAW Paste Data