10/03/2016 - KTOS Patch Preview
sunhwapark Mar 8th, 2016 (edited) 2,419 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 03/10/2016 KTOS Patch Preview
- Are you curious for information on what will happen on Thursdays maintenance?
- This post will contain the upcoming updates for those curious saviors!
- The Scheduled Maintenance: 03/10(Thu)
- Downtime: 04:00AM ~ 11:00AM (7 hours) (GMT + 9)
-  -'Instance Dungeons Matching changes'
- A feature for Cross server integration for Automatic Dungeons/Missions will be added.
- Farewell to waiting forever at the dungeon entrance in vain! Play with a variety of saviors on different servers!
- Many saviors have wished for this feature for a while, and we also took a long time ( to show it off).
- Please enjoy the newly introduced battles faster and more joyfully with the automatic matching system!
- (TN: Support-desk is Really only for Koreans at this point)
- If there is any problems regarding the Instance Dungeon system, please navigate to:
- [Customer > Services Centre > on left side 'Instance Dungeon Inquiries' Category]
- And we will be able to look into those problems.
-  "Would like some additional experience for some benefits doesn't always apply to a specific time period.'
- A new feature for receiving additional benefits for experience will be added.
- A 'Team Level' benefit will be added so that you can always get additional experience. (TN: This is a different kind of Team LVL, not char lvl. it's like a lodge effect)
- The 'Team level' benefit rises depending on the level of the Character & Companion up to a max level of 50, For each level you will receive the benefits of additional experience.
- You will be able to see the increased experience displayed in a buff tool-tip on the screen in-game for your characters.
-  - "It is a pain to individually claim these rewards! We cannot get all the rewards at once? ( Monster killing & Map Exploration) "
- - Now it's possible to deliver them all at once~ if there is more than 3 Rewards from Monsters and Maps to claim, You can receive it as a batched reward.
-  - "I'm a supportive class, making monster kill counts inconvenient."
- - Monster kill counts by party members will now be shared in the Adventure Journal records.
- Contributing to and also getting the last hit, Will all be recorded as a Kill.
- however, In order to get the counts, you must be within a reasonable distance from your party members.
- In addition to receiving rewards via the icons in the Adventure Journal, you can now confirm whether or not to obtain these rewards.
- In addition to this update, various bugs will also be fixed,
- For further information, please stay tuned for the (10/03/2016 - Thu) Maintenance.
- (Due to Internal affairs some of the updates may be altered, We will give future notices to any alterations in the announcements.)
- Source Post: http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=279
- Translation by Gwenyth @TOS Forums.
RAW Paste Data