a guest Apr 26th, 2019 106 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- SteamID: STEAM_1:1:15155616/TheBloodMaster
- Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Die4Control/
- Basic Information
- Name: Tukulu
- Age: 27
- Height: 6’1
- Species/Race: Taung
- Sex (If Applicable): Male
- Universe: Star Wars (Legends)
- Faction and Rank (If Applicable): Mandalorian, Clan Leader of Clan Spartan
- Equipment (Include ALL equipment that can be used in either an offensive or defensive situation. We want exacts, give us caliber, penetration values, all of that [If you can.].
- -Armored Basiliskan: Tukulu’s pet sentient dragon, it is a giant flying dragon-like reptile that can survive in the vacuum of space. The claws are powerful enough to shred through basic durasteel or weaker. It has no ranged attacks, and as mentioned earlier it is armored, but said armor is badly damaged following a direct hit from a rocket. The armor and hide itself can take a combined total of 30 7.62 NATO rounds (15 each). It is capable of flight up to 70 MPH, and can carry 1 rider, plus about 1000 KG of cargo, including people. He can call it at any time using a signaling device on his armor. It is environmentally sealed, fire resistant, and electrical resistant.
- -Mandalorian armor: The most ancient suits of mandalorian armor ever developed; it holds a much bulkier more baroque likeness to mandalorian armor of modern day, with one exception: The armor sports the iconic T-mask synonymous with most mandalorians. The T-mask incorporates Night Vision, Infalred, a basic radar and HUD with lifesigns. It also contains telescopic vision with rangefinder and a radio. In terms of protective abilities, it is made of damaged Beskar, having taken a direct hit from a rocket. In spite of this, his armor is impressive even still, being able to withstand prolonged contact from a lightsaber for 5 seconds, withstanding 10 blaster bolts, and 15 7.62 NATO rounds.
- -Beskar Lance: A 4 meter lance roughly 2 inches thick, weighing in at 280 pounds, intended for mounted combat, and fashioned out of solid beskar, impossible to practically wield, it is mounted to the Basilisk itself to aid in shattering fortifications in vehicles. It puts out a MAXIMUM FORCE (assuming he’s flying at top speed) of 62,184 joules (or the equivalent of 3.5 .50 BMG shots). Suffice to say it is an anti-tank weapon, but has the disadvantage of only being able to be used in open areas due to the fact that he needs to be riding on his basilisk and have a clear shot to his target.
- -Beskar Spear: Imagine a Combi-stick from Predator, but made of Beskar. In its closed configuration it is 2 feet long, when extended, it is 6 feet long. Can pierce any material weaker then beskar (Such as Durasteel and weaker). Due to the density of the forgery, lightsabers flat out cannot cut his beskar weapons.
- -Beskad: Same as the beskar spear, but it is a 2 foot long blade affixed to a handle. Paired with:
- -Kal Dagger: Same, but EVEN SMALLER, having a 6 inch blade affixed to a handle.
- -Brush Rifle: Chambered in a Star Wars equivalent to 45-70 Hand Loaded Semi-Wadcutter Govt, increasing its penetration, decreasing recoil, and making the wounds much more horrifying at the cost of range, a slight decrease to round travel time, and reload time, having an ammo capacity of 6 rounds, make of that what you will.
- -First aid kit: A basic advanced first aid kit, google it.
- -Grappling hook: A grapple hook that functions from 200 meters away,
- -Crushgaunts: These gauntlets double the hand strength of the user. This causes his unarmed attacks to deal twice the damage as normal, lift twice as heavy objects, and have a grip twice as hard. As an added benefit, being made of beskar allows it to grapple weapons that are normally impossible to grapple, such as power weapons or lightsabers. As an added bonus, the gauntlets make it all but impossible to be disarmed, and are nigh indestructible.
- Abilities (Magic, Speed, Strength, Endurance, etcetera. Once again, give us specifics if you can.)
- -Training (Combat): On top of being trained to use almost every weapon to exist in his era, he is trained EXTENSIVELY in martial arts, including Echani martial arts (Know your enemy), the Mandalorian Martial Arts, Stava, Clench-Fighting, Forbelean Defense, Gand Martial Arts, Gravik-Nez, Jeswandi, K’Jari, K’Thri, Keldabe Kiss, Minlohku (Not applicable really), MMAoSCaT (Mystic Martial Arts of Squib Combats and Transactions), Petranaki Martial Arts. Slap Match, Zama-Shiwo, Wruushi, and finally, Teras Kasi. The reason he knows so many unarmed martial arts is because the Taung have a massive appreciation for unarmed combat styles.
- -Training (Passive): He knows how to administer first aid, and can speak the mandalorian language, basic, and huttese. He understands droid binary, and a very broken form of Shrywook,
- -Physique: His physique, enhanced by Zama-Shiwo and Teras Kasi, is brought to almost superhuman levels. Giving him the ability to bring his reflexes down to 100 milliseconds, which is normally impossible for a human (200 is the standard). His strength due to being boosted by the crushgaunts and his training allows him to lift 1 ton, with extreme difficulty. His running is fairly slow, being only able to run at 15 MPH due to his heavy armor, but it is considered INCREDIBLY FAST for most Mandalorians. Due to his Teras Kasi training among other things, he is completely immune to mental manipulation, that shit will not work on him. Finally, his training allows him to have near unlimited endurance, and disallow his body from dying from shock due to the discipline of Zama-Shiwo, and even allow him to slow blood loss.
- -He is a noble warrior, he’ll accept challenges if issued, he upholds the Mandalorian tenants as if they were religion.
- Positive Traits
- -Mandalorian tenants: All things in Mandalorian society are based off of a very simple set of rules that bound every mandalorian. If you do not follow these rules you are Dar’Manda.
- -Education: To learn and teach the mandalorian ways to those willing.
- -Armor: To maintain your armor, and to honor the armor of others. Do not abandon your armor, and do not let others desecrate the armor of your brothers and sisters.
- -Self defense/Tribe: To always defend yourself from a challenge, and to defend your family/tribe.
- -Tribe: To hold family and loyalty to a high standard.
- -Language: To learn the Mandalorian language.
- -Leader: Respect the Mand’alor and his wishes.
- Negative Traits
- -EMPs: EMPs will short out his armor and remove his HUD elements, that’s about it though.
- -Gunned down while in the air: If his basilisk is shot down while he’s on it, it will severely injure him assuming he can even survive.
- -Joints: His joints are nowhere near as well armored and will be able to be destroyed a lot easier than not.
- -Armor: His ranged armor capabilities are lacking against most of the bigger boys on the server such as SPARTANs, hunters, etc.
- Can any current players vouch for you? I dunno
- What was this character doing before showing up? Getting hit by a rocket on his way planetside.
- Do you know how to use PAC4?Yes.
RAW Paste Data