- >I love the concept of the game: spaceships, economy, pew pew.
- >But many of the mechanics in game are simply too boring to play :(
- >* Faction Warfare: nice fights sometimes, but the plexing mechanic is orbiting a beacon waiting for a timer to run down :( :( :(
- >* Mining: orbiting an asteroid waiting for a cycle to run down :( :( :(
- >* Missioning: shooting at the next ship and waiting for its EHP to run down :( :( :(
- >^ More on missioning: seems to be that it's either your fit makes it or doesn't make it. The rest is hitting F1 and watching your fit either make it or not make it.
- >* Hauling: clicking jump and waiting for the screen to run down :( :( :(
- >* Trading, production, PI etc. etc. are fun on their own but don't involve any of the spaceship mechanics :( :( :(
- >What's left is: piracy, incursions, exploration, wormholes
- >* Was pretty excited about wormholes till I read about Sleeper spawns (pockets of blah blah here, x is trigger) and it reminded me of (boring) missioning days
- >Don't know enough of the other three to comment, but it seems many of the activities I've tried out as a young player involve lots, and lots of time waiting for something to run down :( :( :(
- > I like PVP and its excitement but sometimes waiting / looking for fights to happen is the majority of the evening rather than the fights themselves :( And.. I don't really want to be a pirate :( (sorry)
- > Should I move on to another game? :(
a guest Feb 27th, 2013 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data