Sildur May 20th, 2019 301 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Enhanced Default v1.071:
- - Fixed various amd driver bugs, latest amd driver (19.2.3) should work again. Thanks to Tinyds for testing! (tested on a RX580)
- Enhanced Default v1.07:
- - Added ingame option Water texture to the reflections screen, allows you to turn off the water texture, so it will just be color.
- - Added new ingame options screen Normal map, contains the changes below:
- - Added support for parallax mapping
- - Replaced option bumpmapping with RP support, toggles between off/bumpmapping/parallax
- - Added ingame option RP Resolution, set it to your resourcepack resolution or higher to make pom smoother.
- - Added ingame option POM Depth, adjust to your liking.
- - Added ingame option POM Distance, adjust the distance at which parallax mapping renders.
- - Fixed composite error when turning off reflections while keeping godrays enabled.
- Enhanced Default v1.06:
- - Added godrays, disabled by default
- - Added option menu Sky, includes options for godrays, godrays intensity and godrays quality.
- *Fast godrays cause a low performance hit while fancy godrays cause a high performance hit.
- - Added debug option draw bumpmap normals.
- - Fixed and improved Bumpmapping, it's now fully working.
- - Fixed a bug with the horizon being visible underwater.
- - Fixed an issue with the sky being reflective at certain times.
- - Minor code optimizations and the sky bug being fixed results in another performance boost!
- - Removed the [redone] tag, should be clear by now that this is the rewritten version.
- Enhanced Default v1.052:
- - Fixed tallgrass / doubleplants again, my previous fix broke in the latest optifine preview 6.
- Enhanced default v1.051:
- - Adjusted lighting to prevent blocks from being overblown by light, like sand.
- - Added ingame option lighting strength to the shadows screen.
- - Added bumpmapping support, WIP, causes some lighting issues.
- - Fixed tallgrass / doubleplants from waving out of sync in 1.13+ (top and bottom half)
- - Fixed underwater fog!
- - Now works with 1.12.2 and below. 1.13+ requires optifine E3 pre4 or newer.
- Enhanced Default v1.04:
- - Added support for 1.13/1.13.1, use v1.031 for 1.12.2 and below.
- - Minor code changes/updates
- Currently broken: Underwater fog
- Enhanced Default v1.031:
- - Added ingame option Fog
- Enhanced Default v1.03:
- - More code cleanup and optimization, should increase performance by 10-15%
- Enhanced Default v1.02:
- - Fixed an issue with normals, resulting in an overall performance increase of about 30%!
- - Code optimizations and cleanup, further increasing the overall performance
- - Added debugging options in misc, depthbuffer isn't really used but might be neat for some screenshots
- - Added block.properties support, allowing you to easily add waving and reflections support for new blocks (modded blocks)
- - Removed individual reflections options, they are now grouped together due to block id mapping using block.properties (see below for more on that one)
- - Reduced shadow acne
- Enhanced Default v1.01
- - Improved performance, I get about 15-20fps more compared to v1.0. Make sure to update your optifine version, otherwise you might not gain that much of a boost.
- - Fixed fog under/in lava. You might have to update your optifine version for this to work.
- - Added ingame option Reflections Quality. (fast|fancy, default: fast)
- Enhanced [redone] v1.0
- - Initial release of rewritten enhanced default, everything has been improved.
RAW Paste Data