a guest Jan 24th, 2020 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Notes on Neko Project 21 / W HAXM version
- Please check the following items and use only those who are still good
- 1, Only Windows2000 works properly. Almost no value as PC-98
- 2, Can only be executed on Windows 7 or later. Hyper-V must be disabled (Hyper-V and HAXM are exclusive)
- 3, examples of failures due to being too fast continue (although you can usually recover by resetting the virtual machine ...)
- 4, HAXM runs in kernel mode, so in the worst case it will fall with a blue screen for every OS (although the risk is much less in the official version)
- 5, Backup the image file because the possibility of disk image corruption is undeniable
- 6, I think it is better not to use the actual IDE BIOS
- 7, CPU is extremely fast, but memory access etc. unique to PC-98 is extremely slow
- 8, 32bit version is no test
- 9, Can be executed only with Intel CPU. Not available on AMD machines.
- Prior to Intel official HAXM v7.4.1, memory check freezes due to a bug in 8bit registers.
- It has been fixed in HAXM v7.5.1 or later, so please update if the version is older.
- HAXM v7.5.1 seems to have various other fixes.
- HAXM Official Website: https://github.com/intel/haxm
- * If you disable ITF work even before HAXM v7.4.1, you will be able to start temporarily
RAW Paste Data