This pack contains CMGT 555 Week 2 Team Project Plan SR-rm-004 Analyze HR System
Deadline: ( ), Computer Science - General Computer Science
I need help with this:
The company offsite 2-day training session project is about ready to enter the execution phase. However, management has a history of being surprised with projects that finished over-budget, did not adhere to the timeline, evinced waste of resources, or did not meet expectations.
Address your strategy for the following in a 2- to 3-page memo to gain their confidence in your project management abilities:
· Analyze and report unplanned changes
· Evaluate project quality
· Procedures you plan to implement for handling change control issues
· How you plan to communicate whether the project is meeting any stated performance and quality objectives
Include an updated Microsoft® Project file.
It needs to follow this below:
Project Budget Memo
Companywide Compliance System
Attn: Management and Stakeholders
The proposed training sessions for the targeted employees has been approved to move forward. The training will cover the new system and system procedures. This memo will cover details of the training session budget.
What will be covered?
· Training project
· Training schedule
· Training budget
· Key points of the training
· Training method
· Hotel stay for two nights at the Wyndham hotel and conference center
· Meal stipend of 65 dollars per day to be reimbursed with receipts
· Transportation from the airport to the hotel and conference center
· Training Facility
· Training facility name and address
o Wyndham Hotel and Conference Center
o 17259 Cold Springs Rd.
o Baltimore, Md.
· Training dates
o January 2, and 3, 2013
o Time- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The train sessions prearranged budget has been set for $100,000.00. To meet the budget, the total cost has been broken down into quarterly expenditures.
234 PC's, mice, keyboards purchased
Tech tool kits
Follow the link to get tutorial - https://bitly.com/12Cpr06
No matter how long it may seem to take or what you have to go through in the process, don't ever give up on your collegiate career! In the heat of the moment, something or someone may hold more appeal than all the studying and endless exams, but in the end, that certificate of graduation will be well worth whatever you have to do to get it.