a guest Oct 12th, 2017 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Production Process
- At each of the following stages, create documentation that reflects your team's
- thoughts and considerations for your idea. Your team should write it with
- enough detail for someone else to look over and follow your thought process.
- ## High Concept
- Create an idea of a game that your team will make! Focus on doing things that
- you already know; it's hard to predict how long research will take.
- ## User Stories
- Define stories that a user can experience. These may describe events or actions
- that the player can perform in the game.
- ## Sprints
- Specify what user stories your team wishes to achieve in a given sprint. Each
- sprint should span about 1 week for your team. (You'll have two in total!)
- ## Timeline
- Finally, create a document that summarizes what your team intends to accomplish
- over a two week period! This should be created with enough detail for any
- faculty member to review throughout the production period.
- ## Team Roles
- Role | Responsibilities
- Scrum Master | Leads the scrums! They manage when that happens and _how_.
- Production Manager | Creates production documentation. Point of contact for faculty.
- Product Owner | Represents the interests and concerns of the client.
- Build Master | Manages the version control repository.
RAW Paste Data