- Open Visual Studio
- Open FEFTwiddler.sln from wherever you downloaded the source to
- In the "Solution Explorer" on the right, you should see the following:
- * Solution 'FEFTwiddler' (2 projects) at the top
- * FEFTwiddler right under it
- Right click the FEFTwiddler and go to Properties
- In the tab that opens up, change Target framework from .NET framework 4.5.2 to .NET Framework 4
- Ctrl+S to save
- In the top menu, go to Build > Build Solution
- After it succeeds, right click the FEFTwiddler project (same thing you right clicked before) and choose "Open Folder in File Explorer"
- In the Explorer window that pops up, go to the "bin" folder, then the "Debug" folder
- FEFTwiddler.exe is in there. Give it a shot!
RAW Paste Data